5 Tips on Trusting your Intuition
Anyone who has attended one of my Reiki Workshops would have discovered that with Reiki comes an increase in your intuition. Life gets easier when you have practiced the art of going within, seeking wisdom and guidance from that place of inner peace and stillness.
Intuition is a great connector, allowing us to see and feel others from a higher perspective; shining the light on their greatest potential, and hidden resources. We are then able to gently guide them to see what we see, leading them to their own awakening, and finding clarity and truth.
When you are aware that within you is a gold mine of wisdom, guidance and confidence – amazing things start to happen not only in your own life, but in the way that you work with others.
Here are my Top 5 Tips to Trust your Intuition:
1. Learn Reiki: In the Intuitive Reiki class you are taught simple and easy to use techniques to begin the process of going within. Universal Life Force energy flows into your body, giving your mind a focus allowing for a connection to your higher consciousness.
2. Meditation: I recommend starting with 10 minutes a day, and building up as you gain experience. Daily meditation and Self-Reiki brings many positive benefits in all aspects of your life.
3. Give yourself a simple Card Reading: I recommend using Angel Cards. Choose three cards in the morning, and take your time to look into each card and see what thoughts, feelings and emotions are inspired when you look at the beautiful imagery, the words and affirmations.
4. Start a gratitude journal: Write down three things that have happened during the day that you are grateful for. When you focus on the aspects of life that you enjoy, you start to become more aware of what you would like more of in your life.
5. Start a dream journal: Write down your dreams upon waking. There will be messages direct from your subconscious delivered to you in your symbol dreams. The ones you remember are the ones with messages. Listen – learn – feel into what they mean to you.
In my practice I am often meeting with clients who are feeling a little lost and confused. They are wanting to understand their hearts calling, and really benefit from a spiritual perspective, compassion and understanding.
You are already Intuitive – Every single human being is born with a connection to the infinite. It’s not just for some of us, it’s there for us all. We just need to learn how to develop and tap into this resource.
If you enjoyed reading this blog – please share it.