My top 5 tips to Accelerate your Intuition to Accelerate your Intuition
I hope you had an enjoyable weekend, and that you had a chance to stop and breathe. I can’t believe we are already half way through the year; it has just flown by!
My weekend was full of new beginnings and I certainly lived my business motto; “Joyfully Expanding Self & Others”. I experienced all the fullness from teaching a new program that brings together a lifetime of learning, and I delighted in watching the intuition of others blossom. Our first ever Accelerate your Intuition workshop!
As most of you are aware, it has been a busy few months for me, writing the workbook and 2-day workshop. The course was a huge success and an amazing experience; full of information, activities and of course fun! I received such positive feedback, with everyone learning, and experiencing a deeper connection to their intuition and receiving great messages. I’m sure your Reiki friends will tell you all about it! I will be facilitating this workshop again, as soon as the dates are finalised I will let you all know. If you missed out this time, be sure to keep an eye out and book in next time.
Plus… In June, 11 Reiki WA Practitioners became REIKI MASTERS, after successfully completing their formal Reiki training. Along the way, it is great to see how students develop, and how they have strengthened their Reiki energy and vibration.
Plus on the 2nd of August I turn 40!!! So I will be taking some time out to celebrate 40 years of a life well-lived.
I look forward to seeing you soon at one of our live events, or individual sessions with myself or Fay Watkins, our Senior Reiki Master.
With Love & Joy,
MY TOP 5 TIPS TO: ACCELERATE YOUR INTUITION
Are you ready to trust your intuition and get clear guidance?
I have put together a few simple techniques, that you can start practicing right now from home, that will deepen your connection with your internal guidance system. Let’s get started…..
1. Relax and Breathe: Breath is among our most available treasures and the surest way to bring ourselves into the present moment. With each breath, allow your awareness to deepen and become softer. If you find yourself tense, stretching can alleviate some of this built up energy. Laying down is also a grand idea but don’t make yourself too comfortable or you may find yourself wonderfully asleep!
2. Call in the Light: As with all spiritual work, your heart will call in like frequencies. A simple clearing will bless yourself and the space. Envision yourself in a pyramid of white light. When you are ready, relaxed and willing to allow the messages to come to you, ask that the most loving energy willing to assist you be called forth now.
3. Set the Intention to Connect: If you knew that the universe responded to every desire and in the moment of having the desire it was granted… What would you wish for? Ask and it is given. Write down what you would like to experience.
4. Sacred Sounds: The most profound of all sacred sounds is our own voice. Chanting is the process by which we make the sounds of the universe. Making these sounds raises our vibrations and attunes our energy to the most powerful forces of spirit.
Chant “Om” (Phonetically, this sounds like: AaaaUuuuMmmm) seven times to align your energy with that of the divine. You will quickly discover chanting to be a perfect portal to contacting your spirit guides.
5. Run Reiki Energy: Running the beautiful, healing, and nurturing Reiki energy will raise your vibration and keep you safe while working with the spiritual world.
I hope these tips have inspired you to make a connection with your guidance system, and don’t forget to have fun. Life can be serious at times, and in my experience, my guides will always mention laughter as being the quickest way to accelerate your intuition.
Connect with one of your Reiki friends, have a giggle and enjoy some laughter and play… A great way to de-stress in this busy world we live in. I do this on a weekly basis with one of my friends, and laughter is never hard to find.
If you have enjoyed reading these tips, and get a chance to put them into practice, send me a message and let me know how you went.
Have a joy-filled day
Ann-Heather Wheeldon, Malka Coles, Debbie Andrews, Denise Collier, Joel Hogan, Julie Teshome, Kerrie Chiera, Nicole D’Alessandro, Paul Sanders, Rachel Western and Robyn Martin.
Did you know that Reiki WA has our own You Tube Channel! Click on the link below to Subscribe. That way you’ll be notified of all our new videos filled with amazing content to assist and support you on your Reiki journey.
Our next Intuitive Reiki I Workshop coming soon
Please help me to share this event.