Discover how your spirit guides can help you dream big!
One of the most exciting aspects of learning and working with Intuitive Reiki is the ability to tune into the spirit world and bring through empowering messages, guidance, and insights for your clients, and also for yourself. When you activate Reiki first before tuning into the spirit world it helps to elevate your consciousness to a higher level allowing for a pure source of intuitive guidance to be accessed. It’s time to access your guidance and dream big!
Do you want to get clear and accurate guidance for yourself and your clients? If so, then here are my top 7 tips to get you started:
1. Understand your client’s needs. The first place to start when giving a reading to your client is to open your heart, then call in the light and your guides and set a powerful intention to be an open channel for love and to be of service to the greatest good of your client. Understand your own needs.
2. Take care of your needs. Take time to give yourself an angel card reading, sit in quiet contemplation or self-Reiki is a quick way to jump-start your intuitive awareness.
3. Know your own intuitive gifts and how you most enjoy personally accessing your unique spiritual gifts. Knowing yourself, your guides, and how you best connect will assist you to provide your clients with the love, support, and wisdom that they are seeking. When you love what you do, you will find that you are in a higher state of consciousness, that you are in a joyful state of appreciation and gratitude and the messages flow effortlessly. Not only will you love what you do and how you do it, and so too will your clients.
3. Empower your Clients. Once you receive the guidance I suggest that you take some time to ‘feel’ into the message prior to sharing it with your client. I also like to remind my clients that they too will need to discern and decide what is best for them. It often opens a healthy dialogue between you both and you can support them to make empowering choices in their life.
4. Empower yourself. Take that course that you’ve been wanting to do for ages. Listen to an uplifting podcast. Read a book and challenge yourself. Have a healing session. Widen your circle of friends and learn more about yourself through your own personal spiritual practice.
5. Confidence comes with practice. I personally believe that we all know what we are wanting. Sometimes the mind or the opinions of others can cloud our own judgment and make it difficult to get clarity. Great reading will clear the way for your client to feel and resonate with their own truth. When you have fine-tuned your spiritual abilities, you can expertly guide your clients to discover their own inner wisdom which feels exciting and empowering for you both!
6. Know yourself and your limitations. As they say, walk before you run! Intuition takes time to develop and I suggest learning in a safe and supportive environment with open-minded students that are happy for you to practice with, to develop your intuition, and learn how to trust yourself.
7. Dream big! Write that list of all the things that you would do if you had unlimited funds and infinite possibilities. What is it that you really deeply yearn for? What brings you into a state of peace and harmony? If you didn’t need the money what work would you do purely because you love it and you’re passionate about it? What instantly brings a smile to your face when you consider it?
I’d love to know what inspires you? Drop me a line at email@example.com and let me know what your soul and spirit team have been nudging you towards?
Are you ready to learn Reiki and inspire more happiness in your home?
Ask your friends and help share all the amazing and in many cases, life-changing ways Reiki benefits us all.
We have a Facebook group dedicated to all Reiki lovers Australia – Click here to join us and continue the discussion.
We are so glad you found us!
Think of this as the place you come for education, enlightenment, and great content that will inspire you to live your biggest beautiful life!
Don’t miss a thing – scroll down to sign up to receive my blog and other amazing things delivered to your inbox.
Did you know that learning Intuitive Reiki online or in person offers you a great opportunity to meet and connect with like-minded people who are interested in spirituality and in self-awareness? We have a number of events/workshops coming up that you might like to take part in.
Lisa Brandis is the Founder and Director of Intuitive Reiki International and is Australia’s first Intuitive Reiki Master and Teacher. She is highly sought after for her practical spiritual teachings and transformative energy healings. Lisa holds the vision to inspire, educate, and empower others to make a difference in the world using their intuition and the practice of Reiki.